WHAT'S IN IT ?
In a world where our food supply system is increasingly depleted from nutrients EnerGHack fills a large gap to assist busy and active individuals to perform at their peak.
EnerGHack is a great tasting, specially formulated energy drink designed to give E-Sports players, physically active individuals and people that need to enhance their focus, concentration and endurance the edge they need to elevate their gaming experience, workday and exercising regime to the next level.
Product Benefits for Gamers, Students and individuals in need of better:
- Very low Caffeine content will ensure no jitters.
- Contains the Natural Sweetener, Stevia, instead of synthetic sweetener to ensure a much healthier, great tasting drink, with no Sugar Slump.
- Recommended age of 12 Years and older.
- Tub contains 30 servings of 500ml each.
- Four delicious flavours to choose from.
- Mix one level scoop of powder thoroughly with 500ml cold water and shake well in the EnerGHack Shaker before consuming. Add ice cubes in the shaker for an even more refreshing drink.
- Once mixed, use within 24 hours, to optimize uptake of vitamins.
- 1 – 2 Servings recommended daily.
- This product is manufactured in a facility which may on occasion process egg, soy, dairy, peanuts, tree nuts and crustaceans. EnerGHack may contain traces of said elements.
- EnerGHack is naturally wheat and gluten free.
Ingredients / Nutritional Information:
Reaction, Focus & Endurance:
The special blend of Vitamins and Antioxidants in EnerGHack, and especially the group of B Vitamins improves cognitive function, mental alertness, focus and reduces fatigue.
The Amino acid blend add the following benefits:
- A High dose of Beta-Alanine enhances the consumer’s experience by increasing the cognitive response. Beta-Alanine significantly increases energy levels and improves response time and prolongs the consumer’s activity due to longer concentration bouts. Beta-Alanine increases Nitric Oxide (NO) which is responsible for vasodilatation (Improved blood supply to the brain), therefore Beta-Alanine improves Memory, Mental clarity, Concentration, Alertness and Focus through improved oxygen utilization which boosts the activity of the brain.
- Taurine is a type of amino acid found in many foods and often added to energy drinks. It is very safe and has no known side effects. Taurine combined with caffeine and B vitamins, improve overall brain function, reduces fatigue and improves mental performance, attention and reasoning.
Energy Complex (Siberian Ginseng + Caffeine):
EnerGHack contains Eleuthero, also known as Siberian Ginseng. By far the biggest single use of Siberian Ginseng is its ability to increase energy. Although cellular energy requires the production of the ATP molecule manufactured within every cell of the body, the primary glands for secreting energizing hormones and enzymes are the adrenals. Siberian Ginseng works by stimulating the secretion of these enzymes so that symptoms of low energy and fatigue are addressed. Siberian Ginseng improves athletic performance and the ability to work more productively.
EnerGHack contains a low dose of slow release caffeine, theobromine, and other compounds that have antioxidant properties. Therefore the user receives the benefits of caffeine, without the side effect of jitters, released over a longer period.
Caffeine acts as a stimulant on the central nervous system to increase energy levels and alertness.
Caffeine acts by blocking the neurotransmitter adenosine's receptors, increasing excitability in the brain, which in turn improves mental performance. Caffeine was shown to improve performance on a range of different tasks, including vigilance, response times, information processing.
Caffeine also has a beneficial effect on mood. Caffeine influences neurotransmitters that play a role in mood and mental performance including norepinephrine, dopamine, and acetylcholine.
Caffeine also improves mental alertness and memory in people experiencing fatigue or drowsiness.
Synergistic effect of Ginseng, Caffeine & Vitamin Supplementation in EnerGHack:
Apart from the inherent benefits of Caffeine, Caffeine also assists in the absorption of the Vitamin Complex in EnerGHack to provide the optimum benefit to the user.
Amino-Acids in EnerGHack
Taurine is a type of amino acid found in many foods and often added to energy drinks. It is very safe and has no known side effects. Some researchers call Taurine a "wonder molecule" because few supplements provide as many potential health and performance benefits. Taurine combined with caffeine and B vitamins, improve overall brain function, reduces fatigue and improves mental performance, attention and reasoning.
Glycine is the most important amino acids in the human body. It exerts widespread influence over general health, including cardiovascular, cognitive, and metabolic health. Glycine improves sleep, enhances memory, and increases insulin sensitivity. Glycine has a sweet taste. As a neurotransmitter, Glycine stimulates cells in the brain and central nervous system, affecting cognitive functions, mood, appetite and digestion, immune function, pain perception, and sleep. Glycine helps the body to make serotonin, a hormone and neurotransmitter that has significant effects on mood. Glycine is active in the hippocampus where it influences key receptors in the brain that affect learning and memory. Glycine improves both memory and attention in young adults.
- Beta-Alanine significantly increases energy levels and improves response time and prolongs the consumer’s activity for longer concentration bouts.
- Beta-Alanine elevates (up to 80%) the carnosine content of human skeletal muscle which leads to improved performance during high-intensity games.
- Beta-Alanine increases Nitric Oxide (NO) which is responsible for vasodilatation (Improved blood supply to the brain).
- Beta-Alanine improve Memory, Mental clarity, Concentration, Alertness and Focus.
- Improves oxygen utilization.
In the body, the amino acid Arginine changes into nitric oxide (NO). Nitric oxide is a powerful neurotransmitter that helps blood vessels relax and it also improves circulation. L-Arginine reduces the symptoms of anxiety and the effects of anxiety. The researchers found that L-Arginine helped to reduce stress-induced anxiety when exposed to a cognitive stress. The supplementation also helps to reduce levels of cortisol, a hormone released by your body in response to stress.